Klassisk Sommar 50
Sommar 50 was created for families who are looking for a complete holiday home with two bedrooms and spacious social areas. The house includes an open-plan living room with a bespoke kitchen and a beautiful bathroom. You also get a master bedroom and a kids’ bedroom with enough space for a bunk bed. With the optional loft, you can accommodate guests as well. In short, an ideal house for the whole family.
The Klassisk style stems from the romantic Swedish dream of a true countryside house. A shed roof with a pronounced roof overhang, combined with patio doors and windows with real Viennese muntin bars, makes the house fit in perfectly, even among old buildings.
Choose between two floor plans – Berg, where the social part of the house is located towards the gable, and Glänta, where it is situated in the centre of the house.
Klassisk Sommar 50 Berg. 12,56 x 3,98 m.
Klassisk Sommar 50 Glänta. 13,09 x 3,82 m.
Compare our three well-thought-out interiors
Natur living room. White oiled solid wood and white details.
Natur kitchen. White oiled solid wood, transparent laquer and milled handles.
Natur bathroom. Granite ceramics with limestone feel and wooden details.
Rå living room. Natural oiled solid wood and birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå kitchen. Natural oiled birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå bathroom. Granite ceramics with concrete feel, brickwork tiles and wooden details.
Varm living room. 100 % natural solid spruce.
Varm kitchen. Natural oiled solid wood, anthracite gray and milled handles.
Varm bathroom. Anthracite granite ceramics with concrete feel and natural wooden details.
Klassisk Sommar 50 from € 155,000 including:
- Turnkey assembled and winter-insulated homes in natural materials.
- Complete interior and exterior painting.
- Sliding glass sections or double doors in solid wood with tempered insulating glass.
- Solid wood floors treated with hard wax oil.
- Bespoke kitchen in a Sommarnöjen design with integrated Electrolux appliances.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, natural granite ceramics, wall-hung toilet, and hidden connections.
- Internal electrics, water, and wastewater with quick connection to the plot.
- Trailer transport from Sommarnöjen’s factory to the customer.
- Two-year warranty for manufacturing defects according to the EU directive on consumer protection and a further year according to the Swedish Consumer Purchase Act.