Original Sommar 40
Summer 40 is designed for those who want a comfortable bedroom and a spacious living room. There is plenty of space for cooking in the bespoke kitchen and full comfort in the beautiful bathroom. With the optional loft, you can accommodate guests as well. A small house that feels large inside.
The Original style features a subdued and refined architectural style built to last for generations. Its distinctive gable roof, without any overhang and wide sliding doors, gives the house a unique character – not to mention views in multiple directions.
Choose between two floor plans – Berg, where the social part of the house is located towards the gable, and Glänta, where it is situated in the centre of the house.
Original Sommar 40 Berg. 10,05 x 3,98 m.
Original Sommar 40 Glänta. 10,47 x 3,82 m.
Compare our three well-thought-out interiors
Natur living room. White oiled solid wood and white details.
Natur kitchen. White oiled solid wood, transparent laquer and milled handles.
Natur bathroom. Granite ceramics with limestone feel and wooden details.
Rå living room. Natural oiled solid wood and birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå kitchen. Natural oiled birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå bathroom. Granite ceramics with concrete feel, brickwork tiles and wooden details.
Varm living room. 100 % natural solid spruce.
Varm kitchen. Natural oiled solid wood, anthracite gray and milled handles.
Varm bathroom. Anthracite granite ceramics with concrete feel and natural wooden details.
Original Sommar 40 from €136,000 including:
- Turnkey assembled and winter-insulated homes in natural materials.
- Complete interior and exterior painting.
- Sliding glass sections or double doors in solid wood with tempered insulating glass.
- Solid wood floors treated with hard wax oil.
- Bespoke kitchen in a Sommarnöjen design with integrated Electrolux appliances.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, natural granite ceramics, wall-hung toilet, and hidden connections.
- Internal electrics, water, and wastewater with quick connection to the plot.
- Trailer transport from Sommarnöjen’s factory to the customer.
- Two-year warranty for manufacturing defects according to the EU directive on consumer protection and a further year according to the Swedish Consumer Purchase Act.