Original Sommar 30
Summer 30 is our smallest house, but just as well designed as its larger siblings and always equipped with a bespoke kitchen and beautiful bathroom.
The Original style features a subdued and refined architectural style built to last for generations. Its distinctive gable roof, without any overhang and wide sliding doors, gives the house a unique character – not to mention views in multiple directions.
Choose from eight different floor plans. You can get your house in a “wide” or “narrow” format and with the large sliding doors on the front or on the gable. In the interior, you can choose a larger open-plan space or alternatively, a smaller living room and separate bedroom. With the optional loft, you can accommodate guests as well.
Original Sommar 30 Wide 7,53x3,98 m
Original Sommar 30 Wide with bedroom 7,53x3,98 m
Original Sommar 30 Narrow 9,09x3,3 m
Original Sommar 30 Narrow with bedroom 9,09x3,3 m
Compare our three well-thought-out interiors
Natur living room. White oiled solid wood and white details.
Natur kitchen. White oiled solid wood, transparent laquer and milled handles.
Natur bathroom. Granite ceramics with limestone feel and wooden details.
Rå living room. Natural oiled solid wood and birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå kitchen. Natural oiled birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå bathroom. Granite ceramics with concrete feel, brickwork tiles and wooden details.
Varm living room. 100 % natural solid spruce.
Varm kitchen. Natural oiled solid wood, anthracite gray and milled handles.
Varm bathroom. Anthracite granite ceramics with concrete feel and natural wooden details.
Original Sommar 30 from €114,000 including:
- Turnkey assembled and winter-insulated homes in natural materials.
- Complete interior and exterior painting.
- Sliding glass sections or double doors in solid wood with tempered insulating glass.
- Solid wood floors treated with hard wax oil.
- Bespoke kitchen in a Sommarnöjen design with integrated Electrolux appliances.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, natural granite ceramics, wall-hung toilet, and hidden connections.
- Internal electrics, water, and wastewater with quick connection to the plot.
- Trailer transport from Sommarnöjen’s factory to the customer.
- Two-year warranty for manufacturing defects according to the EU directive on consumer protection and a further year according to the Swedish Consumer Purchase Act.